Valley Beit Midrash invites individuals who have recently completed, are currently studying or considering the process of Jewish conversion for a dynamic, inclusive, and powerful experiential Jewish learning program to support you on your spiritual journey.
Activities to include:
. . . A Community-wide Shabbat Dinner
. . . Shabbat Learning & Havdalah
. . . Workshops with Community Leaders
Participate in any element that speaks to you!
Or join us for the full weekend!
RETREAT AGENDA & PRICING
Community Shabbat Experience – $100
- Friday, August 10 – A community Shabbat dinner at a private home in North Scottsdale
- Saturday, August 11 – Late-afternoon learning, nosh, and Havdalah service at Temple Kol Ami
Educational Workshops – $100
- Sunday, August 12 – Workshops lead by spiritual and lay leaders in our community at Temple Chai
Full Retreat Experience – $180
- Save $20 when you register for all retreat activities
- Lodging is not included with any of the registration options.
- Kosher meals and snacks will be provided
Thank you to our partners: