Thank you to everyone who attended our Inaugural Men’s Retreat. We look forward to more amazing programs like this one.
Valley Beit Midrash held its Inaugural Men’s Retreat on Sunday, September 11, 2016, at Jackpot Ranch in Camp Verde, Arizona.
Young professional men in the Jewish community ages 30-45* were invited to connect, learn, and relax during this all-day retreat. Participants strengthened their mental and physical muscles & walked away with a deeper connection to themselves and their community.
Registration closed September 8th.
- 9:00 a.m. ~ participants arrive at Jackpot Ranch (approximately a 1:30 drive from Phoenix)
- 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. ~ opening remarks and morning session
- 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. ~ lunch
- 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ~ small group breakout sessions
- 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. ~ sports activity
- 4:30 pm to 5:00 p.m. ~ wrap up and depart for Phoenix
*Registration for our 2016 retreat has closed. If you would like to be on our list for future opportunities, please click here.